What is Sustanon 250:
Sustanon 250 injection comes in a clear and yellow liquid form which contains testosterone as the main ingredient which comes in four forms. Testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in males which is produced by testicles but due to certain disorders or medical conditions this hormone is not produced by testicles. Therefore in order to overcome the deficiency of testosterone, men need some sort of testosterone replacement treatment and this is where Sustanon 250 kicks in.
Sustanon 250 Injection Composition:
Sustanon’s each ampule is made of different types of testosterone. These include:
- Testosterone decanoate in the quantity of 100 mg.
- Testosterone propionates in the quantity of 60 mg.
- Testosterone isocaproate in the quantity of 60 mg.
- Testosterone phenylpropionate in the quantity of 60 mg.
Sustanon 250 Benefits:
There are a number of benefits which a person can get by taking Sustanon 250. These include:
- Helps in boosting nitrogen retention which helps in faster muscle growth.
- Helps to build proteins due to higher nitrogen.
- Sustanon injection helps to stimulate IGF-1 also known as insulin-like growth factor-1 which is a hormone which is responsible for the promotion of bone and tissue growth.
- Sustanon indirectly is responsible for storing fat which can be converted into energy.
- Taking Sustanon regularly helps in improving and enhancing gym performance.
- Gives greater muscle strength.
- Gym goers can do strenuous workouts if they take Sustanon regularly.
- Sustanon can be used in bulking cycles as well as in cutting cycles.
Sustanon 250 Side Effects:
Sustanon can result in a number of side effects which include:
- Pain in breasts.
- Gynecomastia or enlargement of breasts in men.
- Some people may also feel sick after injecting steroids.
- Some people may also observe mood changes.
- Increased or decreased sex drive.
- Sensitive nipples.
- Water retention.
- Change in the level of cholesterol.
- Baldness in men.
Sustanon 250 Cycle:
Sustanon injection can be used by bodybuilders either for cutting cycle or bulking cycle. The dose of Sustanon for beginners will be different from those who are using steroids for a long time. In a conservative Sustanon cycle the minimum dose which can be taken is 500 mg which is also considered to be a good level for beginners and those who are conservative users. At this level one can see positive results such as muscle gain and increase in performance. Also at this dose level only few users will be able to see side effects. While the users who opt for intermediate cycle they increase the dose of Sustanon to 750 mg per week. Although the users might experience side effects on this dose level yet they are manageable and it is recommended to use aromatase inhibitors like anastrozole and estrogen receptor modulator like tamoxifen to avoid any potential side effects on high dose.
Sustanon and Anavar::
- Most bodybuilders stack Anavar and Sustanon in a cutting cycle to reduce or burn excess deposited fat from the body. This also helps to gain muscles and helps to give lean mass. Those who follow this stack can see more results as compared to cycling Sustanon alone. Moreover as Anavar is a mild steroid users do not need to worry about their blood pressure and cholesterol levels as they would not increase much. In the Anavar and Sustanon cycle the dose of Anavar should be constant at 20 mg a day while the dose of Sustanon can be increased after a few weeks.
Sustanon and Trenbolone:
- Stacking Sustanon and Trenbolone will result in a strong combination which can be used both ways meaning either for cutting or bulking. This combination will result in massive muscle gains and will also stimulate the process of burning fat as a result of increased levels of androgen. In this cycle the dose of Sustanon should not change and should remain at 600 mg each week and the dose of Trenbolone should stay constant at 150 mg every week. It should be kept in mind that the Tren and Sustanon cycle is effective for those who are advanced users or who are experienced users as Trenbolone can be toxic for beginners.
Who Should Avoid Using Sustanon 250:
As Sustanon can be toxic, those who suffer from following medical issues should try to avoid it. These include:
- Diabetes mellitus.
- Metastatic breast cancer.
- Kidney disease.
- Liver issues.
- Difficulty passing urine.
- Cancer of lung or kidneys.
- Those who suffer from sleep apnea should not use Sustanon as the condition may worsen.
- Overweight people.
There are different medicines which can interact with Sustanon and result in a number of adverse outcomes. Therefore it is imperative to let the doctor know about any medicine which you have used in the past or are currently using. Some of the medicines which can interact with Sustanon include:
- Insulin for diabetes patients.
- Medicines used to control or regulate the levels of blood sugar in the body.
- Anticoagulants which are used to prevent the clotting of blood.
Apart from this it is advised to let your doctor or laboratory personnel know about Sustanon if you are using it as it can interfere with laboratory tests.
How Sustanon Is Administered:
Sustanon is given under the supervision of a doctor and is injected deep into the muscles either in the upper arm, buttock or sometimes upper part of leg. It is important to let your doctor or nurse know about the effects of this medicine immediately if they are too strong or vice versa.
What Will Happen If Sustanon Is Used By Children Or Adolescents:
Although Sustanon should not be used by children but if done so can result in enlargement of penis, early sexual development along with increased erections while some of the adolescent may see limited height due to its use.